Download Basic Immunology: Functions and Disorders of the Immune by Abul K. Abbas MBBS, Andrew H. H. Lichtman MD PhD, Shiv PDF
By Abul K. Abbas MBBS, Andrew H. H. Lichtman MD PhD, Shiv Pillai MBBS PhD
In this up-to-date version of Basic Immunology, the authors proceed to convey a transparent, sleek creation to immunology, making this the most obvious selection for today’s busy scholars. Their adventure as academics, direction administrators, and teachers is helping them to distill the middle info required to appreciate this advanced box. by using high-quality illustrations, relevant medical situations, and concise, targeted text, it’s a superbly accessible advent to the workings of the human immune process, with an emphasis on medical relevance.
- Concise, clinically centred content
- Features an appendix of scientific cases and CD molecules.
- Includes numerous full-color illustrations, precious tables, and chapter outlines.
- Focus questions within every one bankruptcy are perfect for self-assessment and review.
- Key points bolded during the textual content make it effortless to find vital information.
is logically organized by way of mechanism for effective mastery of the material.
- Presents info in a layout and elegance that maximizes usefulness to scholars and teachers learning drugs, allied wellbeing and fitness fields, and biology.
- Fully up-to-date content equips you with the newest correct advances in immunology.
- Revised and updated artwork complements your visible studying of significant ideas and decreases the over the top real information present in higher textbooks.
- Twelve brand-new animations to be had on Student Consult aid additional clarify complicated concepts.
- Student seek advice booklet model incorporated with buy. This more advantageous book event gives you entry to the textual content, figures, pictures, thesaurus of immunology phrases, self-assessment questions, and references on various units.